How do you remove an indent in Powerpoint?
Click the Home tab, and then click the Paragraph dialog box launcher. Under Indentation, click the arrow next to Special, and choose None.
How do I get rid of line spacing in Powerpoint?
- Select the text you want to format.
- Click the Line Spacing command in the Paragraph group on the Home tab.
- Select the desired spacing option from the drop-down menu. Changing the line spacing.
How do I turn off auto indent in Google Docs?
1 First-Line Indent
The first-line indent indicator is the small rectangle on the right side of the left indent indicator — the small triangle pointing downward on the left side of the document ruler. Then align the first-line indent rectangle with the left indent triangle to disable he first-line auto-indent feature.
How do I turn off auto indent in Word?
Controlling Automatic Indenting
- Display the Word Options dialog box. …
- At the left side of the dialog box click Proofing.
- Click AutoCorrect Options button. …
- Make sure the AutoFormat As You Type tab is displayed. …
- Make sure the Set Left- and First-Indent with Tabs and Backspaces option is cleared.
How do I remove a hanging indent in Google Docs?
If you set up the new Normal style in your current document using a paragraph without and indent, press Ctrl + A to select your entire document. The go to Format > Paragraph styles > Normal text > Apply ‘Normal text’. That will apply your new Normal style to your entire document.
What is indent example?
When you press the “Tab” button in a word processing program so the first line of your text starts further inward than the second, this is an example of indent. … A space left when you “tab” to move text inward in a word processing program is an example of an indent.
What is the use of indenting features?
Indenting text adds structure to your document by allowing you to separate information. Whether you’d like to move a single line or an entire paragraph, you can use the tab selector and the horizontal ruler to set tabs and indents.