How do you paste on a PowerPoint on your phone?
Copy and paste in Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides
- On your Android phone or tablet, open a file in the Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides app.
- In Docs: Tap Edit .
- Select what you want to copy.
- Tap Copy.
- Touch & hold where you want to paste.
- Tap Paste.
How do you press paste on iPhone?
Copy, cut, or paste
- Copy: Pinch closed with three fingers.
- Cut: Pinch closed with three fingers two times.
- Paste: Pinch open with three fingers.
Why can’t I copy paste in PowerPoint?
One reason copy paste might not be working could be due to the installed add-ins. You’ll have to remove all of them then try again. Fire up PowerPoint in regular mode, and navigate to File > Options > Add-Ins. Below of the dialog box, be sure to change the Manage drop-down option to COM add-ins and select Go.
How do you copy and paste a PowerPoint slide online?
Copy and paste slides
- In the thumbnail pane on the left, select the slide or slides you want to copy, and then on the Home tab, select the Clipboard button. …
- In the thumbnail pane, select the slide you want to insert after, and then on the Home tab, select the Clipboard button and then select Paste.
How do you copy and paste in PowerPoint on a Mac?
1b. Keyboard Shortcuts for Copy and Paste in PowerPoint (For PC & Mac)
- For PowerPoint on Windows PC – To copy – Press Ctrl+C. To paste – Press Ctrl+V.
- For PowerPoint on Mac – To copy – Press Cmd+C. To paste – Press Cmd+V.