How do you make a PowerPoint on Microsoft Office 2010?
To create a new blank presentation:
- Click the File tab. This takes you to Backstage view.
- Select New.
- Select Blank presentation under Available Templates and Themes. It will be highlighted by default.
- Click Create. A new blank presentation appears in the PowerPoint window. Creating a new presentation.
How do you make a PowerPoint on Microsoft Word?
Office Tip: how to create a PowerPoint presentation from a Word…
- Open a new PowerPoint presentation. Open a new PowerPoint presentation and then go to the Insert tab. …
- Choose Slides from Outline. …
- Select document. …
- Copy & Paste. …
- Save as PowerPoint.
How do I convert a Word document to PowerPoint 2010?
Export a Word document to PowerPoint
- Open the document you want to transform into a presentation in Word for the web. …
- Go to File > Export > Export to PowerPoint presentation.
- In the Export to presentation window, choose a design theme for your presentation, and then select Export.
Is a popular presentation software in MS Office 2010?
Office 2010 include essential applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
What are the parts of MS Word 2010?
It has eight tabs: File, Home, Insert, Page Layout, References, Mailings, Review, and View that contain many features of Word.
Does Word have PowerPoint?
Microsoft has just announced a new AI-based feature for Word on the web that allows users to convert text documents into PowerPoint presentations. … To get started, open the Word document and head to File >> Export > Export to PowerPoint presentation.