How do you sharpen an image in PowerPoint?
- Select the image. …
- Click the Format tab.
- Click the Corrections command. …
- To sharpen or soften the image, hover over the Sharpen and Soften presets. …
- Select the desired Sharpen and Soften preset.
- Click the Corrections command again.
- Hover over the Brightness and Contrast presets to see a live preview.
How do you make a picture clear on PowerPoint?
Right-click the rectangle and select Format Shape from the context menu. Select Fill → Picture or texture fill and click on Insert picture from → File… to choose an image file. Use the transparency slider to make the picture as transparent as you want.
Can you blur part of an image in PowerPoint?
Use Insert > Shape to draw a shape over the area you want to blur. On the Format tab, select Shape Fill > Eyedropper. With the Eyedropper, click a part of the picture whose color approximates the color you want the blurred shape to be. On the Format tab, select Shape Effects > Soft Edges.
How do you clear a blurry document?
- Open the PaperPort document that is fuzzy or blurry in Page view.
- Click on the “Sharpen Picture” icon on the Image Editing toolbar or click on “Page” and then “Sharpen Picture”.
- When the Sharpen Picture dialog box appears, drag the slider to the right to sharpen the picture.
How do you fix a blurry picture in PowerPoint?
Follow these steps to fix the problem: On the File menu, select Options > Advanced. Under Image Size and Quality, you can tell PowerPoint (2013/2016 and Office 365) to compress all images in the file or not, and by how much.
Why do my images look blurry in PowerPoint?
When adding images from your hard drive to a slide, PowerPoint compresses them automatically unless you tell it not to do that. If you save the file, work on it and save it again, PowerPoint compresses the images again. If you keep repeating this process, your images’ quality will slowly degrade with each save.