How do I create a custom shape in Keynote?
- Adding a Custom Shape. You can use the Draw tool to create your own shapes. …
- Click Shapes in the toolbar, and then select the Draw tool (or choose Insert > Shape > “Draw with Pen”). …
- Click anywhere in your document to create the first point of the custom shape.
- Click to create more points.
What is poster frame in Keynote?
You can also set the movie poster frame, which is the frame that displays. until the movie starts playing, and other playback options. Set the playback volume.
How do you add a box in Keynote?
Add a text box
- Click. in the toolbar. …
- Drag the text box to where you want it. …
- Type to replace the placeholder text. …
- To resize the text box, drag the selection handle on the left or right side of the box.
How do I create a freeform shape in Keynote?
You can create your own freehand shapes.
- Click in the toolbar, then click .
- Click anywhere on the slide (or its surrounding workspace) to create the first point of the custom shape.
- Move the pointer, then click to create another point; continue adding as many points as you want.
How do I make a poster frame in Keynote?
Change the poster frame for a video
You can choose the frame that’s displayed on a slide to represent the video. Click to select the video on the slide. In the Format sidebar, click the Movie tab. Click the disclosure arrow next to Edit Movie, then drag the Poster Frame slider.
Can you edit a Movie in Keynote?
Once your video is inserted into the Keynote, click Movie. From there, select Edit Video; this will open up the extended editing tools and allow you to see the Trim settings. Move the front and back slider to your desired start and ending points in the video.
How do I put a box around text in Keynote?
Click to select an image, shape, text box, or video, or select multiple objects. In the Format sidebar, click the Style tab. Click the disclosure arrow next to Border, then click the pop-up menu and choose a type of border (line or picture frame). Use the controls that appear to adjust the look of the border.
How do you drag a text box in Keynote?
- Click Text Box in the toolbar and then just begin typing. …
- When you’ve finished typing, click outside the text box (or press Command-Return to. …
- Drag the selection handles to resize the text box. …
- Drag the text box to position it where you want it on the slide canvas.