- Open the PowerPoint presentation.
- Highlight the text or object you would like to hyperlink.
- Click the [Insert] tab > From the “Links” group, click [Action].
- Select the “Hyperlink to:” radio button > From the drop-down menu, choose where you would like the action button to link to when activated.
How do I go back to a slide after hyperlink in Google Slides? In the Action Settings dialog, choose the Hyperlink to category and select Last Slide Viewed. To operate this via keyboard in slideshow mode, press Alt until the action button has a dotted outline, the press Return to go back.
To remove a hyperlink but keep the text, right-click the hyperlink and click Remove Hyperlink. To remove the hyperlink completely, select it and then press Delete.
How do I jump to a specific slide in PowerPoint?
PowerPoint Tips: Jump to a Specific Slide
- To go to a specific slide number, press a number and Enter. For example, if you wanted to see slide 4, just press 4, then Enter. …
- To choose from a list of your slides, press CTRL+S.
- To display thumbnails of every slide, press the G key, then click the one you want.
The background feature is moved into Background group under Design tab. There you will view two buttons: Background styles and Hide Background Graphics.
The background feature is moved into Background group under the Design tab, with two buttons to view: Background styles and Hide Background Graphics.