Insert a hyperlink
- On the slide, tap where you want to add the link.
- On the Insert tab of the ribbon, select Link.
- Select Insert Link. …
- In the Text to display box, enter the text that will be the hyperlink.
- Select Insert.
Add a link in Keynote on Mac
- With your text or object selected, right-click or hold Control and click.
- Put your cursor over Add Link and select Webpage.
- In the small pop-up window that appears, enter the URL for the page.
You do have to enable file sharing before you can link to a specific slide in your presentation, though. Because each slide has a unique URL, all you have to do to link to one is click it in the left pane, and then copy the URL from the address bar.
1. Add a Hyperlink in Keynote to a Web Page
- After you select the text for your hyperlink, right-click and select the Add Link option from the pop-up menu.
- Type the URL of the Web Page you want to link to in the dialog box.
- Use the Go to Page button to test your Keynote hyperlink.
Add a link
- Control-click an object, text box, or selected text you want to turn into a link, choose Add Link, then choose a destination (Slide, Webpage, Email, or Phone Number).
- Specify details for the destination: