How do I hide part of a slide?
Open “Slide Sorter” on the View tab. Right-click the slide that you wish to hide. Scroll down to the bottom of the menu bar and click “Hide Slide.”
What is the shortcut to hide a slide in PowerPoint?
To use a keyboard shortcut to hide slides in Normal View:
- If necessary, click the View tab in the Ribbon and select Normal in the Presentation Views group.
- Display the slide you want to hide.
- Press Alt > S (Alt and then S) to access the Slide Show tab in the Ribbon.
- Press H to select Hide Slide.
- Repeat for other slides.
How do I temporarily hide an object in PowerPoint?
To hide or show an individual object on your slide, open the Selection Pane and select the show/hide button next to the object you want to hide, or show. To edit an object that’s under another object, hide the object on top temporarily, make the changes you want, and then show the object on top again.
How do you hide part of a picture in PowerPoint?
Quick Steps: Crop a Picture in PowerPoint
- Activate the picture by clicking it.
- The Picture toolbar pops up.
- Click the Crop tool. on the toolbar.
- Drag any corner of the picture to hide the unwanted details.
How do I show part of a slide in PowerPoint?
Make text appear one line at a time
- On the slide, select the box that contains your text.
- Select the Animations tab, and then pick an animation, such as Appear, Fade In, or Fly In. …
- Select Effect Options, and then select By Paragraph to make the paragraphs of text appear one at a time.
What does the F5 key do in PowerPoint?
Control the slide show
|To do this||Press|
|Start a presentation from the beginning.||F5|
|Start a presentation from the current slide.||Shift+F5|
|Perform the next animation or advance to the next slide.||N Enter Page Down Right arrow key Down arrow key Spacebar|
What does Ctrl M do in PowerPoint?
In Microsoft PowerPoint, the Ctrl+M shortcut key inserts a new blank slide after the selected slide. In Microsoft Outlook, pressing Ctrl+M sends and receives all e-mail. In Microsoft Word and other word processor programs, pressing Ctrl+M indents the paragraph.
The Slide Sorter View is convenient if you are hiding multiple slides at a time. To go to a hidden slide during your presentation, right-click anywhere on the current slide, choose the By Title option, and then pick your hidden slide. The hidden slide will have parentheses around the slide number.