How do you AutoFit text in PowerPoint?
Fit text automatically
- Click anywhere in the text.
- On the Format menu, point to AutoFit Text, and do one of the following: To reduce the point size of text until there is no text in overflow, click Shrink Text On Overflow. To shrink or expand text to fit in the text box when you resize the box, click Best Fit.
How do I make everything fit on one page in PowerPoint?
On the Design tab, in the Customize group at the far right end, click Slide Size. Click Custom Slide Size. In the Slides sized for list, click the size you want to use, or use the Width and Height boxes to select custom sizes. Click OK.
How do you fit text into a slide?
Resize a shape to fit text
- Right-click the border of the shape or text box that you want to resize.
- On the shortcut menu, click Format Shape, and then click Text box in the left pane.
- Under Autofit, click Resize shape to fit text.
How do I turn on AutoFit in PowerPoint?
Expand the Text Box heading in the task pane to see its controls. Text box options appear. Notice the current Autofit setting: Resize Shape to Fit Text.
What does scale to fit paper mean?
When you print, PowerPoint looks at the “Scale to fit” setting. If it’s check-marked, PowerPoint scales your slides to fit as large as possible on the current Printer Page Size without distortion or cropping.
How do you squeeze text in PowerPoint?
Change the line spacing
- Select the text.
- On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click the Line Spacing button, then choose Line Spacing Options.
- In the Paragraph dialog box’s Spacing section, click the Line Spacing drop-down list and choose Exactly.
- In the At textbox, lower the value slightly.
- Click OK.
How do I shrink text to fit in Word?
Press Ctrl+A to select all the text in your document. Click Home > Shrink Font one or more times. As you click Shrink Font, Word decreases the size of every font in your document.