How do I drag an image into Keynote?
For inserting photos and illustrations in KeyNote has a “Drag & Drop” function. Just drag and drop a photo or illustration from the folder to the desired block or slide.
How do you manipulate images in Keynote?
Edit an image in Keynote on Mac
- Double-click the image. The mask controls appear. The default mask is the same size as your image. …
- Use the controls to frame just the parts of the image you want to be visible.
- Click Done.
How do you select an object in Keynote?
Select multiple objects by holding Command when you click. When you have multiple objects selected, right-click to choose Align Objects or Distribute Objects. To group the objects, select multiple objects and right-click.
How do you move text boxes in Keynote?
Drag the text box to where you want it. If you can’t move the box, tap outside the box to deselect the text, then tap the text once to select its text box. Double-tap the placeholder text, then enter your own. To resize the text box, drag the selection handle on the left or right side of the box.
How do you group objects in Keynote on a Mac?
Group or ungroup objects
- Group objects: Select multiple objects, then Control-click one of the objects and choose Group from the shortcut menu.
- Ungroup objects: Control-click the group, then choose Ungroup from the shortcut menu.
How do you do a magic move in Keynote?
Add a Magic Move transition
- In the slide navigator, tap to select the slide you want to add a Magic Move transition to, tap the slide again, then tap Transition.
- Tap Add Transition, tap Magic Move, then tap Done.
- Tap Duplicate to duplicate the slide, or tap Cancel if you already duplicated it.