How do you make a custom bullet in Google Docs?
- Open a Google Docs file or create a new one.
- Type a list of items. Press ENTER after each item.
- Select the list.
- Click Bulleted list.
- Keep the list selected. From the Format menu, select Bullets & numbering.
- Click List options. Click More bullets.
- Click on a symbol to add it as a bullet. Click Close (X).
How do I create a custom bullet point in PowerPoint?
To customize bullet points in PowerPoint, first, highlight an existing bullets list. Then on the home tab, select the bullets dropdown option. Next, select the bullets and numbering from the pop-up window, and choose a different bullet point design. You can also upload an image to use as bullet points from here.
How do you make a list interesting in PowerPoint?
Click the Insert tab, and then click SmartArt in the Illustrations group. In the resulting dialog, click the Vertical Bullet List icon (Figure B) and click OK. In the Type your text here box to the left, select the text placeholders (Figure C). You can drag to select or press [Ctrl]+[A].
How do you change sub bullet to main bullet in Google Docs?
Hold down the “Shift” key and press “Tab” to back up the bullet point by one level. Repeat this process to back it up further.
How do you change the indent of a bullet in Google Docs?
- Select the text box which has a list, click “format options…” in the contextual toolbar (similar to ribbon in MS office apps)
- Expand “Text fitting”
- Under “Indentation”, adjusting “special” fields allows you to customize the indent and bullet formatting.