Can we make slide in mobile?
Google Slides (Free)
For G Suite lovers, Google Slides is the app to get for Android presentations. It lets you create, edit, view and share presentations. You can present straight from your smartphone or tablet, either connected to a monitor or through a scheduled video call.
How do you make a PowerPoint slideshow on Android?
Run a slide show in PowerPoint on your Android tablet
- With your presentation open, tap Slide Show on the ribbon.
- Tap From Beginning or From Current Slide.
- Swipe left to advance to the next slide. Swipe right to go to the previous slide.
- Tap and hold to get the laser pointer onscreen.
How do you make a slide?
- 1In PowerPoint, press Ctrl+N to start a new blank presentation.
- 2Choose Home→New Slide.
- 3Press Ctrl+M.
- 4Click the arrow below the New Slide button.
- 5Click the Two Content layout.
- 6Save and close the presentation.
How do you add a slide on Google Slides on your phone?
Insert a slide
- On your Android phone or tablet, open a presentation in the Google Slides app.
- At the bottom right, tap New slide .
- Tap the layout you want to add.
How do I use Google Slides?
On your Android phone or tablet, open a presentation in the Google Slides app. Swipe up and down to scroll through the slides. You can also pinch to zoom into a slide.
If you want to:
- Edit a slide: Tap on the slide. Edit slide. …
- View comments: Tap on the slide. View comment.
- Add comments: Tap on the slide. Add comment.
How do I create a custom theme in PowerPoint?
To change the current theme to another theme:
- On the DESIGN tab, in the Themes group, click More.
- Do one of the following:
- Under Custom, choose a custom theme to apply.
- Under Office, click a built-in theme to apply. …
- Click Browse for Themes, and locate and click a theme.