How do you adjust the hanging indent in a bulleted list?
Right click your mouse. Select Paragraph from the resulting pop up menu. Under Indentation, use the Special pull-down menu to select hanging.
For Word 2016:
- Highlight you bulleted list and right click.
- Select Adjust List Indents from the pop up menu.
- Under Follow number with: select Space and hit OK.
How do I change the indentations of a bullet in Google Docs?
- On your computer, open a document in Google Docs.
- Highlight the text you want to indent.
- In the menu at the top, click Format Align & indent. Indentation options.
- Under “Special indent,” choose “Hanging.”
- Optional: In the box next to “Hanging,” change the size of the indent.
- Click Apply.
Why won’t my bullet points indent in Powerpoint?
You now need to click on “AutoFormat as you type”. Ensure “Automatic bulleted lists ” are selected. Also make sure “Set left- and first-indent with tabs and backspaces” is also selected. Finally, close and test to see if this resolves the issue.
How do you change the indent of a list in Powerpoint?
Select the paragraph or paragraphs you want to indent. Click the Home tab, and then click the Paragraph dialog box launcher. Under Indentation, in the Before text box, click the arrow to set the measurement you want, such as 0.5″. Note: One-half inch is the typical measurement for indenting a paragraph.
How do I indent the second line of a bullet in Word?
- Select the text where you want to add a hanging indent.
- Go to Home > Paragraph dialog launcher. > Indents and Spacing.
- Under Special, select one of the following indent styles: Hanging. First Line. None. On Hanging and First Line indents, you can adjust the depth of the indent with the By field.
- Select OK.
How do I indent bullets in Word Tab?
Click the File tab, and then click Options. In the Proofing category, click AutoCorrect Options. On the AutoFormat As You Type tab, select “Set left and first indent with tabs and backspaces.” Click OK twice.