How do you change the shape of a line in PowerPoint?
Edit points in a shape
- Select the shape that you want to edit.
- On the Format tab, click Edit Shape. , and then click Edit Points.
- Drag one of the vertexes that outline the shape. A vertex is the point, indicated by a black dot, where a curve ends or the point where two line segments meet in a freeform shape.
How do you bend a straight line in PowerPoint?
Draw a curve
- On the Insert tab, click Shapes.
- Under Lines, click Curve.
- Click where you want the curve to start, drag to draw, and then click wherever you want to add a curve.
- To end a shape, do one of the following: To leave the shape open, double-click at any time. To close the shape, click near its starting point.
How do you change the shape of an arrow in PowerPoint?
Add, edit, or remove an arrow or a shape on a line
- Select the line you want to change. …
- On the Format tab, click the arrow next to Shape Outline. …
- Point to Arrows, and then click the arrow style that you want.
How do you curve text in Google Slides?
How to Make Text Curve in Google Slides
- Choose “Drawing” from the “Insert” menu.
- Click the arrow to the right of the “Line Tool” icon, and then select “Curve”.
- Make a curve to your liking.
- Once it is ready, click Save & Close.
How do I make a circular text box in PowerPoint?
Move to the ribbon’s Drawing Tools Format tab, and then click the “Text Effects” button. Click “Transform” followed by the “Circle” effect. PowerPoint converts your text into a circle.
How do you curve text in PowerPoint Mac?
curved text in PowerPoint Mac
- Click Insert > WordArt, and pick the WordArt style you want.
- With the WordArt placeholder text highlighted, enter your own text.
- Select your WordArt text.
- On the Shape Format tab, click Text Effects button > Transform and pick the look you want.