How do I make things appear one at a time in PowerPoint?
Make text appear one line at a time
- On the slide, select the box that contains your text.
- Select the Animations tab, and then pick an animation, such as Appear, Fade In, or Fly In. …
- Select Effect Options, and then select By Paragraph to make the paragraphs of text appear one at a time.
How do you animate individual elements in PowerPoint?
Click the chart animation dropdown and choose Effect Options. In the resulting dialog, click the Chart Animation tab. From the Group Chart dropdown, select the elements you want to animate. This example will animate the series, so select By Series, and click OK.
What can you do using a placeholder?
Placeholders are specifically used to position different types of content on the slide and are preformatted for you to provide consistent formatting between each slide. Placeholders which contain text will generally display the “Click to add …” prompt to assist you in the process of adding content.
How do you make a picture appear one by one in PowerPoint?
Animate a picture on your slide
- Select the first picture.
- On the Animations tab, select an animation effect. …
- Click Effect Options, and then pick a direction for the animation. …
- Select the second picture that you want to animate.
- On the Animations tab, pick Fly In.
- Click Effect Options and pick From Right.
How do you hide and reveal text in PowerPoint?
Click the “Home” tab located on the ribbon at the top of PowerPoint 2010. Highlight the text that you wish to hide and select the “Font Color” icon from the Font section of the Ribbon. Change the color to the same color as the background of your slide. Your text will now be hidden.