How do you align objects in PowerPoint 2021?
1. Aligning objects using the Align command
- Select the objects by clicking the first object and then pressing Shift or Ctrl and clicking on the other objects. …
- Click the Format tab in the Ribbon. …
- In the Arrange group, click Align. …
- Select Align Left, Align Center, Align Right, Align Top, Align Middle or Align Bottom.
How do I align shapes in PowerPoint?
To align two or more objects:
Select the objects you want to align. To select multiple objects at once, hold the Shift key while you click. The Format tab will appear. From the Format tab, click the Align command, then select Align Selected Objects.
How do I remove spaces from justified text in PowerPoint?
Click the File tab, Options, Advanced. Go to absolute bottom of the Advanced options, and click to expand Layout Options. Tick “Don’t expand character spaces on a line that ends with SHIFT-RETURN“.
How do I remove spaces between text and bullets in PowerPoint?
To change the bullet spacing:
On the ruler, drag the first-line indent marker to the right or left. The bullet will move independently from the text. Alternatively, you can drag the hanging indent marker to move the text without moving the bullet.
How do you get rid of extra space in PowerPoint?
- Select the text you want to format.
- Click the Line Spacing command in the Paragraph group on the Home tab.
- Select the desired spacing option from the drop-down menu. Changing the line spacing.
How do you arrange slides?
Go to the View Ribbon and click on the Slide Sorter icon (or click on the icon in the Status Bar). This view allows you to view multiple slides at once; click, hold, and drag the slide over to where you want the slide positioned, and then let go of the mouse button.
How do I turn on Smart Guides in PowerPoint?
Click the View tab. Select the Gridlines check box to turn them on.
How do you cascade a picture in PowerPoint?
Create a cascading animation effect
- In PowerPoint 2010, click the Animations tab. …
- Select all of the shapes.
- Choose Add Effect or Add Animation> Entrance, and choose the effect you want. …
- In PowerPoint 2010, click the Animation Pane button.