How do I remove slide numbers from title slides in PowerPoint?
Remove Slide Number from Title Slide
To remove the slide number from the title slide only, select “Slide Number” in the “Text” group to open up the “Header and Footer” dialog box again. This time, check the box next to “Don’t Show on the Title Slide.”
How do I remove page numbers and date in PowerPoint?
Click the View tab, and then click Handout Master in the Presentation Views group. In the Placeholders group on the ribbon, clear the check box of the item (Header, Date, Footer, or Page Number) that you want to turn off.
Delete header and footer information from notes
- Select any slide.
- Select Insert > Header & Footer .
- In the Header and Footer dialog box, click the Notes and Handouts tab, clear the boxes for the options you want to remove from the header or footer.
- Select Apply to All.
How do you get rid of page 0 in PowerPoint?
To remove slide numbering from the Title slide of a presentation;
- Click the Insert tab on the Ribbon.
- Click the Slide Number button.
- Check the Don’t show on title slide box.
How do you not show slide numbers in PowerPoint?
Hide slide numbers on the title slide
- On the Insert tab, select Slide Number.
- On the Slide tab, check the Don’t show on title slide box.
- Click Apply to All.
How do I change the presentation so that the slide number is not?
Change the starting slide number
- On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Header & Footer.
- In the Header and Footer dialog box, click the Slide tab.
- Do one of the following:
- To number the slide that you currently have selected, select the Slide number check box, and then click Apply.
How do I remove the title from a PowerPoint presentation?
Select one of the slide layouts from the left pane, select the title box by clicking one of its borders and press Delete to delete it.
Click the “Header & Footer” button in the middle of the ribbon. Uncheck the box to the left of “Footer.” Click “Apply to All.” You can also remove the footer from a single slide by unchecking “Footer” and clicking the “Apply” button on each slide that shouldn’t have a footer.