If converting a PPT file to another format is not what you want, but the presentation is too big to email as an attachment, you can always compress it into a . zip file before sending it.
How do you break a PowerPoint?
Breaks can be set to make the difference between the other years clearer.
- Step 1: Open the action bar. To be able to set breaks, click on “Lines” in the action bar above the chart and select “Breaks”.
- Step 2: Add Break. Now click on “+” to add a break.
- Step 3: Define an area. …
- Step 4: Confirm input.
How do I split a PowerPoint presentation online?
How to split a PPT document online
- Select and upload your PPT document for splitting.
- Specify desired page numbers and click Split Now button.
- Once your PPT document is splitted click on Download Now button.
- Use Email button to send download link over email.
How do I reduce the file size of a PPT?
10 Ways to Compress PowerPoint Presentations to Reduce File Size
- Compress pictures.
- Insert pictures instead of copying and pasting.
- Use smaller image files.
- Convert images to a different file type.
- Save a copy of images with artistic effects.
- Compress audio and video.
- Link to audio or video files.
What is a break slide?
You should have a good cover slide for each section of your presentation. They are called “section break” slides and are meant to visually divide the content structure. These slides should be consistent so they do not confuse the audience.
How do you insert a section break in PowerPoint?
Add a section
- Right-click between slides and select Add Section. An Untitled Section is added in the thumbnail pane, and the Rename Section dialog box opens.
- Type a name in the Section name box.
- Select Rename.
- To collapse a section, click the triangle next to the section name.
How can I split a PowerPoint presentation online for free?
How to Split a PowerPoint Presentation
- Click Drop or upload your file.
- Select the PowerPoint you want to split your computer.
- Specify your preferred split parameters. …
- Choose your preferred format for the resulting files. …
- Click the Split button.
- Wait while Aspose Splitter does its work.
- Click the DOWNLOAD NOW button.
How do you split a slide in Google Slides?
Use the CTRL button to select multiple pages at once. Click “File,” then “Make a Copy,” and finally “Selected Slides” and then rename the file in a way that makes sense. This could be based on the content it includes, or by the date that you plan to share it with your students.
How do you divide a slide into 3?
Click and drag the rectangle while holding down “Shift+Ctrl” to make a copy. Drag until the copy is on the far right of the slide and then release. You now have dotted lines dividing your slide into exact thirds.