Share your presentation with others and collaborate on it at the same time
- Open your PowerPoint presentation, and at the top-right corner of the ribbon, select Share. and then select Invite People. …
- Enter the email address of the person you’d like to share the presentation with. …
- Click Share.
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I transfer my PowerPoint to another computer?
How to share a PowerPoint presentation on a PC
- Click the “Share” icon and select your sharing preference. …
- Choose how you’ll share your PowerPoint presentation. …
- Locate the “Share” tab when you first launch the program on your PC. …
- Locate the “Share” option in your Mac toolbar.
Right click on the Presentation and click on Share. Click on Get Link. In the Choose an option drop down select View Only and then click on Create Link.
How do you send a PPT that is too large?
To compress large presentations into zip files:
- Right-click on the file in your computer.
- Choose Send to.
- Select the compressed (zipped) folder.
- Log in to your file hosting service and follow the steps required to upload a file and share it via a link.
Share a slide from PowerPoint on an Android device
- Tap the slide that you want to send.
- On the command bar, tap Share.
- Choose Picture (to send a picture of the slide) or Presentation (to send a one-slide . pptx file).
- Choose the app that you want to send the picture with.
Tap the More button in the on-screen controls. Choose Share, then Share file. You can open up a PowerPoint file from your one drive, or any PowerPoint file that has already been shared with one of your teams. Open the presentation, and the presentation will be visible to the other people in the meeting.
Method 3. Transfer Files from PC to Android without USB via Bluetooth
- Open Bluetooth on your PC and Android. From your Android, go to “Settings” > “Bluetooth” > Turn on Bluetooth. …
- Pair your PC and Android. …
- Transfer files from PC to Android.
How do I transfer PowerPoint from laptop to laptop?
All you need to do is deactivate your Office 365 subscription from your first computer, install it on your new system, and activate the subscription there.
- Deactivate the Subscription on Your Old Computer/Laptop. …
- Install MS Office on the New Computer/Laptop.
- Authenticate the Office 365/2016 Subscription.
How do I transfer office home and student to another computer 2016?
Yes, you can transfer your Office Home and Student to your new laptop. You do this from your Office Account at: https://www.office.com/Myaccount You need to sign in with the same email address and password for the Microsoft Account that you used when you first setup your Office 2016.
Can I AirDrop a PowerPoint?
With AirDrop, you can wirelessly send presentations to a nearby iPhone, iPad, or Mac on the same Wi-Fi network. Turn on AirDrop: On a Mac: Click the desktop to switch to the Finder, then choose Go > AirDrop (from the Go menu at the top of the screen). An AirDrop window opens.