Send the link to more people
- Click. in the toolbar, then click Send Link.
- Click a method for sending the link, then click Continue.
- Address the email, message, or post, then send or post the link.
How do you collaborate on keynote without iCloud?
If your presentation is stored in Box instead of iCloud, you can still collaborate using the collaboration controls in Box. See the Apple Support article on using iWork with Box.
How do I export a Keynote file?
Keynote for Mac
- Open the Keynote presentation that you want to convert.
- Choose File > Export To, then select the format.
- In the window that appears, you can choose a different format or set up any additional options. …
- Click Next.
- Enter a name for your file and select a folder to save it to.
- Click Export.
Share and edit a presentation with others
- Click. in the toolbar.
- Click View Share Settings, then do any of the following: …
- Click Share Presentation. …
- Click Send Link, then choose how you want to send it. …
- Enter the requested information, then send or post the message.
How do I email a keynote presentation from my iPad?
Send a Keynote presentation on iPad
- Open the presentation, then tap .
- Tap Share, then tap an option for sending: AirDrop: Tap a recipient. The recipient must accept your presentation before it’s sent.
Embed your Keynote presentation into your website
- Open your presentation in Keynote.
- Click the Collaborate button .
- On iPhone or iPad, tap Share Options. On Mac, go to the next step.
- Select these options: Tap or click the “Who can access” pop-up menu and choose “Anyone with the link.” …
- Tap or click Copy Link.
How do I send a video from keynote presentation?
How To Export A Keynote Presentation As A QuickTime Video
- Open your Keynote presentation.
- Select the File drop down menu.
- Choose Export To.
- Then select QuickTime.
- Adjust the settings to fit your preferences.
- Select Next.
- Save your file.
Open the shared presentation. If you previously opened the presentation, look for it in the Keynote folder of iCloud Drive. If you don’t see the presentation, click the link in the email, message or post you received and, if asked, sign in with your Apple ID.
How do you collaborate on Mac Keynote?
Invite people to collaborate
- Click. …
- Click the “Who can access” pop-up menu, then choose an option: …
- Click the Permission pop-up menu, then choose an option: …
- If you have macOS 12 or later installed and you don’t want all participants to be able to invite others, de-select the check box next to “Anyone can add more people.”