Send a copy in Keynote or another format
- With the presentation open, choose Share > Send a Copy > [sending option].
- Select a format for the copy and specify settings: …
- If there’s a password tickbox, do one of the following:
Embed your Keynote presentation into your website
- Open your presentation in Keynote.
- Click the Collaborate button .
- On iPhone or iPad, tap Share Options. On Mac, go to the next step.
- Select these options: Tap or click the “Who can access” pop-up menu and choose “Anyone with the link.” …
- Tap or click Copy Link.
Can anyone open a Keynote presentation?
If you create or edit a presentation in Keynote on one platform, you can open it in Keynote on any of the other platforms. You can update to current versions of Keynote on your iPhone or iPad from the App Store. To update Keynote on your Mac, use the App Store app on your Mac.
Send the link to more people
- Click. in the toolbar, then click Send Link.
- Click a method for sending the link, then click Continue.
- Address the email, message, or post, then send or post the link.
How do I export a slideshow from Keynote?
Keynote – Export to MP4 File
- Open your Keynote presentation.
- Select the File drop down menu.
- Choose Export To.
- Then select QuickTime.
- Adjust the settings to fit your preferences.
- Select Next.
- Save your file.
How do I package a keynote presentation?
Save as a package file: Click anywhere in the presentation window to make it active, then choose File > Advanced > Change File Type > Package (from the File menu at the top of your screen).
Can you view keynote online?
To play your presentation online with Keynote Live, you will need to update Keynote for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac to the most recent available version, or use Keynote online on iCloud.com. … To watch your presentation, viewers will need access to a web browser or the latest version of the Keynote app.
How do I present keynote remotely?
You can play your presentation on iPhone or iPad and remotely control it with another.
- Turn on Wi-Fi on both devices.
- Open your Keynote presentation on the device with the presentation.
- Tap the More button in the toolbar, tap Allow Remote Control, then turn on Enable Remotes.
Why can’t I open a Keynote file?
If you can’t open a Keynote presentation, make sure that you have the latest version of Keynote from the Mac App Store. If a presentation is dimmed and can’t be selected, it can’t be opened by Keynote.
Can a Keynote presentation be viewed on a PC?
As such, Keynote can be accessed by Windows users, Chrome users, and Mac users through iCloud. Keynote files can be opened from a Windows computer after they are uploaded to Keynote for iCloud. … Through the document manager Keynote displays a list of all presentations that have been shared for either viewing or editing.
How do I open a Keynote file on a PC?
Click the Keynote icon to open the web app. Click the gear button at the top of Keynote to open a menu. Select the Upload Presentation option on that menu. Browse to the folder that includes the Keynote file, select it, and press the Open button to open the Keynote presentation in the web app.