How do you manipulate images in Keynote?
Edit an image in Keynote on Mac
- Double-click the image. The mask controls appear. The default mask is the same size as your image. …
- Use the controls to frame just the parts of the image you want to be visible.
- Click Done.
How do you bend an image in Keynote?
- Select a shape, text box, or image.
- Click the Arrange tab at the top of the sidebar on the right. If you don’t see a sidebar, or the sidebar doesn’t have an Arrange tab, click. …
- Drag the Rotate wheel or enter a degree value in the adjacent field to specify the angle at which you want to rotate the object.
How do I change shapes in Keynote?
Add and edit a shape in Keynote on Mac
- Click. in the toolbar.
- Select a category on the left, then click a shape or drag one to the slide (or the surrounding workspace) to add it. To browse all shapes, move the pointer over the shapes pane, then scroll down. …
- Drag the shape to reposition it on the slide.
Can you draw on Keynote?
To draw with Apple Pencil or stylus, draw anywhere on the sheet or slide. To draw with your finger, or if you’ve turned on Select and Scroll with Apple Pencil, tap the Insert button , tap the Media button ,tap Drawing. … To draw with a different color, tap the colored circle, then select a color from the pallette.
How do I round the corners of an image in Keynote?
Click a shape to select it. Do any of the following: Reshape the corners of a rounded rectangle: Drag the green dot toward a corner to sharpen it, or away from a corner to make it rounder. Change the number of points on a star: Drag the outer green dot clockwise to add points, or counterclockwise to remove them.