How can I reduce the size of a PowerPoint presentation online?
How to Compress a PPT File for Free
- Upload your PPT to the compress tool; choose ‘Basic Compression. ‘
- Download the file and then choose ‘PDF to PPT’ via the overhead menu.
- Drag the first downloaded file into the orange toolbar.
- Wait for the tool to convert the file and hit ‘Download. ‘
How can I email a large MB file from PowerPoint?
To compress large presentations into zip files:
- Right-click on the file in your computer.
- Choose Send to.
- Select the compressed (zipped) folder.
- Log in to your file hosting service and follow the steps required to upload a file and share it via a link.
Why is my PPT so many MB?
Some of the most common reasons for PowerPoint file size to increase are using multiple images, using large images, or embedding elements such as fonts, video or audio directly in the presentation file. An easy way to reduce the file size is to use special compression programs designed for PowerPoint files.
How do I reduce the size of a PPT file?
To get started with image compression, select an image inside of your PowerPoint PPT file. On the ribbon, you’ll see a Picture Tools > Format tab. Click on this tab, and then find the Compress Pictures option. Choose the Picture Tools > Format > Compress Pictures option to start compressing an image in PowerPoint.
How do you resize a PowerPoint presentation?
To change the slide size:
- Select the Design tab of the toolbar ribbon.
- Select Slide Size near the far right end of the toolbar.
- Select Standard (4:3 aspect ratio) or Widescreen (16:9) or Custom Slide Size.
How do I zip a PowerPoint file?
Browse to the presentation you want to compress. Right-click the presentation, and select Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder. Windows creates a new zip file and gives it an identical name as the PowerPoint file.
How do I send a .35mb file?
If you want to send a file larger than 25MB via email, than you can do so by using Google Drive. Once you’re logged into Gmail, click “compose” to create an email. Then, you’ll see a paperclip icon at the bottom of the email that indicates a file attachment.
How do I email a file that is too large?
Tech how-to: 5 way to share files too big to email
- Google Drive. Gmail users have it easy when it comes to sending files that are over the limit. …
- Sign up for a free Dropbox account. Dropbox is one of the most popular cloud backup options. …
- Send through WeTransfer. …
- Amazon Drive. …
- Compress the file.