How do I record a PowerPoint presentation on my phone?
Using an Android device
Open your presentation from PowerPoint on your phone. In the Pictures menu, Tap Camera. Record a video and insert it into the slide. Tap to start recording, when you are finished, you can choose Use Video or Retake.
How do I record a PowerPoint presentation as a video?
On the File menu, select Save to ensure all your recent work has been saved in PowerPoint presentation format (. pptx). Click File > Export > Create a Video. (Or, on the Recording tab of the ribbon, click Export to Video.)
How do you save a PowerPoint as a video on Android?
Convert PowerPoint to Video
To use the native video conversion function in PowerPoint, go to File –Save As –> MP4 or WMV. The below image shows the 3D Dice Shapes PowerPoint Template running as a video file on an Android device.
How do I record a PowerPoint presentation on Android?
Open up the PowerPoint slides on your Android. You can use different apps like Office Mobile for Office 365 or Quickoffice Pro for this purpose. Then, go for the Slideshow option on the bar and go for your presentation slides deck. Now, launch Vidma Screen Recorder to start recording.
How do I record a PowerPoint presentation with audio?
Windows 10 Instructions:
- Design your PowerPoint. …
- Click the Slide Show tab. …
- Click Record Slide Show. …
- Select Record from Current Slide or Record from Beginning depending on your needs. …
- Click Record to start recording narration for a slide. …
- Record narration and avoid reading text on the slide out loud to viewers.
How can I use PowerPoint app on mobile?
PowerPoint for Android phones: Animated tips
- Start a slide show. Tap the From Current button, then swipe left to go forward, or swipe right to go in reverse. ( …
- Draw ink in a slide show. Inking is easy. …
- Ending a slide show. …
- Working with shapes.
How do you make a slideshow on your phone?
Insert a slide
- On your Android phone or tablet, open a presentation in the Google Slides app.
- At the bottom right, tap New slide .
- Tap the layout you want to add.
How do I record audio and video in PowerPoint?
Record your slide show
- On the Slide Show tab, select Record Slide Show to start recording from your current slide.
- Toggle video and audio options in the options dropdowns in the recording toolbar. …
- Use the record , pause , and resume. …
- After clicking the stop button to stop recording, use the play.
How do you turn a PowerPoint into a video on Mac?
Export your presentation as a video
- Click File > Export.
- On the File Format menu, select the video format that you want (MP4 or MOV).
- Select the video quality you want: Presentation Quality, Internet Quality, or Low Quality.