How do I create a URL for Keynote?
1. Add a Hyperlink in Keynote to a Web Page
- After you select the text for your hyperlink, right-click and select the Add Link option from the pop-up menu.
- Type the URL of the Web Page you want to link to in the dialog box.
- Use the Go to Page button to test your Keynote hyperlink.
How do you upload a Keynote?
Open a file in Keynote for iCloud
Click Keynote. Drag the file you want to upload into the presentation manager in your browser. Or click the Upload button , select the file, then click Choose. Double-click the file in the presentation manager.
How do I convert Keynote to HTML?
Exporting to HTML
- Click on the service menu on top of your screen File > Export To > HTML.
- Click Next…
- Enter a name in the Save As field. …
- To choose where to save the presentation, click the arrow next to the Where pop-up menu, then choose a location in the dialog. …
- Finally, Click Export.
You can share a presentation link as many times as you wish. in the toolbar, then choose View Share Settings. Click Send Link, then choose how you want to send it. For more options, click More at the bottom of the menu, then select the checkbox next to an extension to add it to the menu.
How do I insert keynote into WordPress?
Press ‘‘, then paste in the Keynote URL and press Enter. A preview of the embed will appear in the document. For WordPress, do not press the Add Embed toolbar button. Instead, simply paste the URL on a new line in the editor and the platform will replace the bare text with the rich embed automatically.
How do I upload Keynote online?
Embed your Keynote presentation into your website
- Open your presentation in Keynote.
- Click the Collaborate button .
- On iPhone or iPad, tap Share Options. On Mac, go to the next step.
- Select these options: Tap or click the “Who can access” pop-up menu and choose “Anyone with the link.” …
- Tap or click Copy Link.
How do I save a Keynote as a PowerPoint?
How to convert Keynote to PowerPoint
- Launch Keynote and open your presentation.
- To convert to PowerPoint, click File in the app’s top menu bar.
- Select Export To then PowerPoint.
- Click Next.
- Edit the name of your file in the Save As section, if needed.
- Choose where to save your file in the Where section.
- Click Export.
How do I export a recorded Keynote presentation?
Keynote – Export to MP4 File
- Open your Keynote presentation.
- Select the File drop down menu.
- Choose Export To.
- Then select QuickTime.
- Adjust the settings to fit your preferences.
- Select Next.
- Save your file.
Can you embed code in Keynote?
What is the extension for Keynote?
KEY (Document) Files with a . key extension are created by Apple’s “Keynote” application which forms part of Apple’s iWork office suite, a set of applications which run on the Mac OS X and iOS operating systems, and also includes Numbers (for spreadsheets) and Pages (for word processing).