How do you upload a PowerPoint presentation with audio?
Select an audio file to insert
- In Normal view, click the slide that you want to add a sound to.
- On the Insert tab, in the Media group, click the arrow under Audio.
- In the list, click Audio from file or Clip Art audio, locate and select the audio clip that you want, and then click Insert.
In the meeting controls, click the Share Screen button. In the sharing window that opens click Microsoft PowerPoint to select it. If your presentation includes narration, sound, or video: Check the Share computer sound box.
How do I turn a PowerPoint into a Video with audio?
On the File menu, select Save to ensure all your recent work has been saved in PowerPoint presentation format (. pptx). Click File > Export > Create a Video. (Or, on the Recording tab of the ribbon, click Export to Video.)
Present during a meeting
- Join a Meet video call.
- At the bottom, click Present now .
- Select Your entire screen, A window, or A tab. If you present a Chrome tab, it shares that tab’s audio by default. …
- Click Share.
- Optional: To unpin your presentation and view it as a tile, click Unpin .
Option 2: Use “Present a Chrome” Tab to Share Audio in Google Meet
- Click on the “People” icon in the top-right section to open more options.
- Select “Present now,” then choose “A tab” from the listed options.
- Click on the tab you want to present from the list that displays on your screen, then click Share.
Why can’t I export my PowerPoint as a video?
Disable background programs. If other programs running in the background are causing conflicts with PowerPoint blocking the video export feature, you can fix the problem by disabling all of these programs and processes. This includes your antivirus as well.
How do I record a PowerPoint presentation for YouTube?
To do this, go to Click Insert > Media > Audio > Record Audio. To record the entire slideshow, go to the Slide Show tab, and select Record Slide Show. Then, choose whether to record from the beginning or from the current slide.
How do I make a PowerPoint into a YouTube video?
Here’s how to convert your presentation to a video.
- Click the File tab on the PowerPoint (2010 version or later)
- Click the Export tab.
- Click Create a Video from the list of options. …
- Next, click the Create Video box below the settings.
- Click Save on the next dialog box to export your presentation in video format.