What is custom animation PowerPoint 2007?
Custom animation in PowerPoint 2007 is used to animate pictures, graphics and charts. … There are four types of animations that can be applied: an entrance effect, emphasis effect, an exit effect, and a motion path effect. Each of these effects have numerous animation styles available to choose from.
How do I use custom animation in PowerPoint 2007?
Adding a Custom Animation
- From the View tab, in the Presentation Views group, select NORMAL. …
- Select the slide to which you want to apply an animation.
- Select the object you want to animate.
- From the Animations tab, in the Animations group, click CUSTOM ANIMATION.
How do you make a PowerPoint into a video?
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video: …
- Decide if you want to: …
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
- Enter a file name and then browse to the location you want to save your video.
What are the different types of custom animation in PowerPoint?
There are four types of animation effects in PowerPoint – entrance, emphasis, exit and motion paths.
What is the use of animation in PowerPoint presentation?
Animation applied to text or objects in your presentation gives them sound effects or visual effects, including movement. You can use animation to focus on important points, to control the flow of information, and to increase viewer interest in your presentation.
What are types of custom animation?
Custom animation lets you create four types of animation effects: Entrance effect: Objects can appear via any of the 52 different ways, such as Appear, Blinds, Fade, Descend, Boomerang, Bounce, Sling, and more. Emphasis effect: This effect lets you draw attention to an object that is already on the slide.
How do you add effects in PowerPoint 2007?
Working with animation effects
- Select the text box or text you want to animate on the slide.
- Select the Animations tab.
- Click the Animate drop-down menu in the Animations group to see the animation effects for the selected text. The effects vary based on the selected item.
- Select an animation effect.
How do you put moving pictures on PowerPoint 2007?
Add an animated GIF to a slide
- Select the slide that you want to add the animated GIF to.
- In the Insert tab of the ribbon, click Pictures.
- In the Insert Picture dialog box, navigate to the location of the animated GIF you want to add.
- Select the file, and then click Insert or Open.