How do I play a video from a certain point in PowerPoint?
Under Video Tools, on the Playback tab, in the Video Options group, in the Start list, do one of the following:
- To play your video when the slide containing the video appears in Slide Show view, select Automatically.
- To control when you want to start the video by clicking the mouse, select On Click.
How do you start a YouTube video and end at a certain time in PowerPoint?
How to Set YouTube Start Time and End Time
- Select the YouTube Video. Go to the YouTube video that you want to embed or share.
- Select the Share option for the YouTube Video. Click on the “Share” link below the video. …
- Identify the Start and End time for your YouTube Video.
How do you embed a YouTube video to start at a certain time?
To have a video start playing from a specific point, add “? start=” to a video’s embed code, followed by the time in seconds at which you’d like the video to begin playing.
How do I play a YouTube video from a certain point in PowerPoint?
2. Embed your YouTube video into PowerPoint
- Navigate to the Insert tab.
- Select the Video drop down (within the Media group)
- Choose Online Video.
- Where it says Enter the URL for the Online Video, Paste in (Ctrl + V) your URL.
- Click Insert.
How do you stop a video from playing in PowerPoint?
Start a video: A video either plays automatically when the slide displays, plays a few seconds after the slide appears on-screen, or plays when you click it. Pause a video: Click a video to pause it. To resume playing, click the video again.
Why would you trim a video in PowerPoint?
This is a great way to make your presentation more engaging for your audience. You can even edit the video within PowerPoint and customize its appearance. For example, you can trim the video’s length, add a fade in, and much more.
How do you change the duration of a YouTube video in PowerPoint?
To trim a video:
- Select the video, then click the Playback tab on the Ribbon.
- Click the Trim Video command.
- A dialog box will appear. Use the green handle to set the start time and the red handle to set the end time.
- To preview the video, click the Play button.
- When you’re done trimming the video, click OK.