How can I reduce the size of a PowerPoint file without losing quality?
Compress pictures in your presentation
- Select a picture in your document. The Picture Format tab appears.
- On the Picture Format tab, in the Adjust group, select Compress Pictures.
- Under Compression options, do either of the following: …
- Under Resolution, select Use default resolution.
How do I reduce the MB in PowerPoint?
Navigate to the File tab in PowerPoint, and the Info page should be selected. If you have video files in your PowerPoint the first button on this page will be to ‘Compress Media‘. Click this button and choose the quality you want PowerPoint to compress your file to.
How can I make a PowerPoint file smaller?
10 Ways to Compress PowerPoint Presentations to Reduce File Size
- Compress pictures.
- Insert pictures instead of copying and pasting.
- Use smaller image files.
- Convert images to a different file type.
- Save a copy of images with artistic effects.
- Compress audio and video.
- Link to audio or video files.
How do I save a PowerPoint as a high resolution image?
In PowerPoint, open your slide presentation, and then open the slide that you want to export. On the File menu, select Save As.
Step 2: Export the slide as a picture
- GIF Graphics Interchange Format (. …
- JPEG File Interchange Format (*. …
- PNG Portable Network Graphics Format (*. …
- TIFF Tag Image File Format (*.
How do I make a high resolution JPEG?
Start Paint and load the image file. In Windows 10, press the right mouse button over the image and pick Resize from the popup menu. In the Resize image page, pick Define custom dimensions to display the Resize image pane. From the Resize image pane, you can specify a new width and height for your image in pixels.
Why is my PowerPoint so large?
Some of the most common reasons for PowerPoint file size to increase are using multiple images, using large images, or embedding elements such as fonts, video or audio directly in the presentation file. An easy way to reduce the file size is to use special compression programs designed for PowerPoint files.
How do I send a PowerPoint that is too big?
To compress large presentations into zip files:
- Right-click on the file in your computer.
- Choose Send to.
- Select the compressed (zipped) folder.
- Log in to your file hosting service and follow the steps required to upload a file and share it via a link.
How do reduce file size?
Remove unnecessary images, formatting and macros. Save the file as a recent Word version. Reduce the file size of the images before they are added to the document. If it is still too large, save the file as a PDF.