How do I save a PowerPoint as a standalone presentation?
How To Make Standalone Presentations. First open the Presentation, which you wish to convert into a standalone program. Click Save As -> and choose ‘PowerPoint Show (. PPS)’ from the dropdown of format selection.
How do you save a PowerPoint so anyone can view it?
Make a slide show that starts automatically when opened
- In PowerPoint, click File > Save as.
- Browse to the folder where you want to save your presentation.
- In the File name box, type a name for your presentation.
- Under Save as type, select PowerPoint Show.
- The file is saved as a . ppsx file.
How do I make a PowerPoint presentation interactive without using it?
18 ways to make your presentation more interactive
- Use an icebreaker.
- Keep it simple.
- Ask the audience.
- Try out a quiz.
- Use humor.
- Make eye contact.
- Don’t forget body language.
- Make use of effective language.
What is a standalone presentation?
What is a stand-alone presentation? A slide deck that makes sense without the benefit of a presenter.
How do you make a stand-alone slide?
Creating your Standalone PowerPoint Presentation for Business
- Start with a script. This is your strong narrative. …
- Limit each slide to only one idea and one image. Think of a children’s book or comic strip. …
- Make all the slides your own. …
- Use concrete examples. …
- Make the ending—and desired action—clear.
Share a presentation and co-author
- Create a draft of the presentation, and then save it to a shared location, such as OneDrive or SharePoint.
- Open and start working on the presentation. …
- When you’re done working, click File > Save.
What is difference between slide and presentation?
A presentation is a set of slides that you present to people in a group while each page of a PowerPoint presentation is called a slide.
How do you give a live presentation?
To initiate this service, open your PowerPoint presentation, go to the Slide Show tab and select ‘Present Online’. This will open a dialogue box to enable you to connect to broadcast your slides. There is also a checkbox which you can optionally enable to allow your audience to download your slides.