How do I fit a text box into a shape?
Fit text in a shape
- Right-click the shape that contains the text that does not fit.
- On the shortcut menu, click Format AutoShape.
- In the Format AutoShape dialog, click the Text Box tab.
- Under Text autofitting, select the option you want.
How do I make a fillable shape in PowerPoint?
To insert a shape, go to Insert > Shapes. Select the shape that you want, and then use the crosshairs to draw it onto the slide. Next, if you’re on a Mac, click on the Shape Format tab at the top > Merge Shapes dropdown menu. For Windows, go to the Format tab > Merge Shapes dropdown menu.
How do I fill a shape with text in Word?
How to Format Text to Fit a Shape in Microsoft Word
- Click on the shape you want, such as a square, circle or star.
- Right-click on the shape and select “Add Text.”
- Type or paste your text into the shape.
- Click outside the shape to finalize the text.
How do I fill text in a circle?
Create curved or circular WordArt
- Go to Insert > WordArt.
- Pick the WordArt style you want.
- Type your text.
- Select the WordArt.
- Go to Shape Format > Text Effects > Transform and pick the effect you want.