How do I remove voice over in PowerPoint?
Delete the narration
- In Normal view, click the sound indicator. on a slide, and then press Delete.
- Repeat step 1 for each slide from which you want to delete the narration.
Why is PowerPoint listening?
Share All sharing options for: PowerPoint will listen to rehearsals to help you stop swearing and stuttering. Microsoft is adding an artificial intelligence-powered assistant to PowerPoint, to help improve people’s presentations.
How do I remove the recording from a video in PowerPoint?
On the Recording tab of the PowerPoint for Microsoft 365 ribbon, on the Record Slide Show button, click the down arrow, point to Clear, and then choose the appropriate Clear command for your situation.
How do I edit audio in Powerpoint?
Trim a music clip or sound clip
- Select the audio clip on the slide. …
- Under Audio Tools, on the Playback tab, click Trim Audio.
- To determine where you want to trim your audio clip, in the Trim Audio box, click the Play button.
- When you reach the point where you want to make the cut, click the Pause button.
How do I record a Powerpoint presentation without audio?
Record your slide show
- On the Slide Show tab, select Record Slide Show to start recording from your current slide.
- Toggle video and audio options in the options dropdowns in the recording toolbar. …
- Use the record , pause , and resume. …
- After clicking the stop button to stop recording, use the play.
How do you remove timings from PowerPoint?
To turn off slide timings, the quickest way is to click Slide Show and uncheck Use Timings. Or, to clear timings completely, click the arrow next to Record Slide Show, point to Clear, and click either Clear Timing on Current Slide, for selected slides, or Clear Timings on All Slides.
How do you edit a voice recording?
Edit Audio Recording on Your Android Phone
- Open the Recorder app and the the recording you want to edit.
- Select the transcript and highlight a sentence to crop it or remove its corresponding audio from recording.
- Tap on Remove button and you’re good to go.