Why is my PowerPoint narration not playing?
Check your PowerPoint Volume in the System Mixer
Right-click or double click on the speaker icon beside the time (Bottom right) and open the sound “mixer”. You should see a volume level associated with the PowerPoint app. Make sure the volume is up and not muted.
How do I get PowerPoint to play narration?
Preview a narration
- In Normal view, on the slide, click the sound icon .
- On the ribbon, under Audio Tools, on the Playback Tools tab, in the Preview group, click Play.
How do I get audio to play automatically on PowerPoint?
How Do I Get Audio to Play Automatically in PowerPoint?
- Go to the first slide of your presentation and click on the Sound icon in the Normal view.
- Click on the Playback tab in the Audio Tools section.
- Under Audio Options, open the dropdown menu next to Start and select Automatically.
How do you get a PowerPoint presentation to play automatically?
To set up a PowerPoint presentation to run automatically, do the following:
- On the Slide Show tab, click Set Up Slide Show.
- Under Show type, pick one of the following: To allow the people watching your slide show to have control over when they advance the slides, select Presented by a speaker (full screen).
How do I sync a PowerPoint presentation with audio?
Insert an audio file in PowerPoint (Insert > Audio > Audio from File). When you insert an audio file, a sound icon appears on the slide.
Your presentation will open in a new window.
- Click Start Sync in the Synchronize Presentation Narration window. …
- Click Next Slide/Next Animation, when necessary.