Why is effects greyed out in PowerPoint?
To re-enable the Animation Schemes effects, within PowerPoint, click on “Tools”, then “Options” and then make sure that “New animation effects”, under “Disable new features”, is not checked. If it is checked, once you uncheck it and click on “OK”, then the animation effects should no longer be grayed out.
Why won’t my animations work on PowerPoint?
Test your “Triggers” in the animation by setting the right option to trigger the next slide or next part of the current slide. If the triggers are not set correctly, you may experience slide animation problems. Run a preview using the custom animation option in the slide show.
How do you add effects in PowerPoint?
Add animations and effects
- Select the object or text you want to animate.
- Select Animations and choose an animation.
- Select Effect Options and choose an effect.
Why is my GIF not playing on PowerPoint?
To play animated GIF files, you must open the files in the Preview/Properties window. To do this, select the animated GIF file, and then on the View menu, click Preview/Properties. If the GIF does not play, try re-saving the animated GIF in the collection in which you want to put it.
How do I test animation in PowerPoint?
To preview animations:
- Navigate to the slide you want to preview.
- From the Animations tab, click the Preview command. The animations for the current slide will play. Previewing the animation.