Where can I download PowerPoint presentations?
Best Websites for Downloading Free PowerPoint Templates
- Office Templates Gallery. One of the best free options for downloading free PowerPoint templates is Microsoft’s very own templates gallery at Office.com. …
- FPPT. …
- SlideModel. …
- SlideHunter.com. …
- PPT Template.
To send your presentation as a copy or a PDF, select Share. Select Attach a Copy Instead in the Share dialog box. Select either PowerPoint Presentation or PDF. PowerPoint will open the email application and attach the file to a new message.
How can I download PowerPoint presentations for free?
How to Download PowerPoint (Microsoft 365) for Free. Click the Download button on the sidebar, and a new page will open with some helpful FAQs for Microsoft 365. Click on the Start Download button, and the official PowerPoint (Microsoft 365) website will open in a new tab. Click the Try Free for 1 Month link.
Why can’t I save my PowerPoint presentation?
If you are unable to save the current PowerPoint presentation, you can try saving it as a new presentation file. First, create a blank presentation. Now, copy the slide content from the old presentation, paste it into a new presentation, and use Save As feature to save a new presentation file.
How do I save a PowerPoint as a PDF?
Save PowerPoint presentations as PDF files
- Select File > Export.
- Click Create PDF/XPS Document, then click Create PDF/XPS.
- In the Publish as PDF or XPS dialog box, choose a location to save the file to. …
- Optionally, if you want to change what the final PDF file is like, do any of the following: …
- Click Publish.
Insert a hyperlink
- On the slide, tap where you want to add the link.
- On the Insert tab of the ribbon, select Link.
- Select Insert Link. …
- In the Text to display box, enter the text that will be the hyperlink.
- Select Insert.
To do this, follow the instructions below:
- Highlight the targetted anchor text in your PPT.
- Right-click and choose ‘Hyperlinks…’
- On the dialog box, type in (or copy and paste) the URL into the address field.
- Hit OK, and you’re good to go.