How do you selectively crop in PowerPoint?
To crop an image to a simple shape (a circle, a triangle, arrow etc.)
- Select your image.
- In the Picture Tools ribbon, click on the small arrow underneath the ‘Crop’ button to display more options.
- Choose ‘Crop to Shape’ from this menu, and select whichever shape you require.
How do I manually crop in PowerPoint?
First, select the picture on the slide. Then, look for the PICTURE TOOLS FORMAT tab, which appears when you select the picture. Click FORMAT. On the FORMAT tab, in the Size group, click the arrow under Crop, and point to Crop to Shape.
How do I cut out part of a picture in PowerPoint?
How to cut out shapes out of images in PowerPoint
- Drag your image on the slide.
- Draw a shape on top of it (the freehand shape allows you to create a very precise shape)
- First select the image, then select the shape (shift click)
- Now select the Shape Format menu.
- Click Merge Shapes.
- Click Subtract.
How can I crop a picture in an irregular shape online?
How to Crop an Image to an Irregular Shape
- Open the image file in your image editor. …
- Double-click on the background layer in the Layers Palette and rename the layer. …
- Use the Lasso Tool to outline the irregular shape that you wish to crop. …
- Open the Image menu and select the “Crop” option.
How do you crop part of a picture on iPhone?
How to crop a photo on an iPhone and iPad
- Open the Photos app.
- Select the photo you want to crop.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the Crop button.
- Select whether to do this manually or automatically. a. To do this manually, simply drag the corners of the image to resize the photo. b. …
- Tap Done to save your changes.
How do you freehand crop an image in Word?
This is one way to do it:
- Draw the shape.
- Right-click (or Control-click) on it and select Format Shape.
- Choose Fill > Picture or Text and click on Picture.
- Insert a picture, then select Format Picture in the Ribbon.
- Choose Crop > Crop to Fit.