How do I change a chart design?
Click anywhere in the chart or click the chart element that you want to change. This displays the Chart Tools, adding the Design, Layout, and Format tabs. On the Layout tab, do the one or more of the following: In the Labels group, click a layout option for the chart label that you want to change.
How do you change the chart outline in PowerPoint?
Select the Chart Tools Layout tab of the Ribbon. Within the Current Selection group, locate the Chart Elements drop-down list (highlighted in red in Figure 3) and make sure that the name of the selected Data Series is being displayed. Then, click the Format Selection button (see Figure 3 again).
Can I change the color of Design ideas in PowerPoint?
If you change your mind, you can always change the theme or variant later on the Design tab. On the Design tab, pick a theme with the colors, fonts, and effects that you like. … To apply a different color variation of a particular theme, in the Variants group, pick a variant.
How do I apply the same Design idea to all slides in PowerPoint?
Select the slide to which you want to apply the design. On the Design tab, right-click the design in the Themes group, and then click Apply to Selected Slides.
How do I remove Design ideas in PowerPoint?
To turn Design Ideas off using PowerPoint Options:
- Click the File tab in the Ribbon. The Options dialog box appears.
- Click General in the categories on the left.
- In the right pane, de-select Automatically show me design ideas and Automatically show me suggestions when I create a new presentation.
- Click OK.
How do I put a border around a table in PowerPoint?
To add borders to a table:
- Select the cells you want to add a border to. …
- From the Table Tools Design tab, select the desired Line Style, Line Weight, and Pen Color. …
- Click the Borders drop-down arrow.
- From the drop-down menu, select the desired border type. …
- The border will be added to the selected cells.
How do you add a border to a chart in PowerPoint?
Select the picture to which you want to add, change, or remove a border. Click Picture Format, and then click the arrow next to Picture Border. Either click the color you want, or mix your own color by clicking More Outline Colors.