How do you insert a Slido in Google Slides?
Install our Add-on and open it
- Install our add-on.
- Click Add-ons, select Slido for Google Slides and Open the sidebar.
- Choose a session you want to work with or create a new one.
Where is Slido in Google Slides?
The free version of Slido allows users to easily add live polls and collect questions to Slides from the sidebar without leaving the presentation.. Simply, click on Add-ons on the Slides toolbar, select Slido for Google Slides and click on Open the sidebar.
Can you use Slido with Google Slides?
With Slido for Google Slides, you can: Create word clouds and other live polls directly in your presentation Run a competitive quiz with leaderboard ♀️ Collect the most burning questions with live Q&A Your participants will see the results update live on your slides.
How do I present a Slido on Google?
Share your screen and display Slido
To begin, launch your video conference app (such as Zoom, WebEx, MS Teams or Google Meet) and start sharing your screen. Afterwards, open the Present mode of your Slido event from Admin, so that your remote audience can see Slido displayed during the meeting.
How do I connect to Slido?
Simply use your smartphone, computer, or other device and speak up. If your event uses QR code, just scan it with your phone to join. In this article: Join Slido event.
Join Slido event
- Open slido.com in your browser.
- Type in the event code (without the #) to the Enter event code box.
- Wait to be re-directed to the event.
How do I use Slido?
Your online participants simply join Slido by typing the event code or scanning a QR code and then send in their questions or votes through their own devices. You will have the Slido Present mode displayed on the screen with the questions and the poll results so your attendees can follow the discussion.
What is Slido and how does it work?
Slido (pronounced as Sly-doh) is an easy-to-use Q&A and polling platform for live, remote or hybrid meetings, events, classes, and webinars. Event planners can set up a Slido event in less than a minute while all the participants need to join the conversation is a simple event code or link.
How do you add interactive questions on Google Slides?
Start a Q&A session
- Open a presentation in Google Slides.
- At the top, next to “Present,” click the Down arrow .
- Click Presenter View.
- In the new window, click Audience tools. To start a new session, click Start new. …
- To stop accepting questions, click the on/off switch in the Q&A window.
How do you use Slido in the classroom?
How it works
- Create your session. Prepare your lecture directly in PowerPoint or Google Slides using our integrations. …
- Ask students to join. Students can join simply by scanning a QR code or going to slido.com and entering your Slido code. …
- Show Slido on a screen. …
- Download the results.
How do I use Slido in PowerPoint for Mac?
If you’re using Mac, you can simply switch between your presentation and Slido Present mode by swiping with three fingers on your trackpad, either to the left or right. If you’re using Windows, you can use the keyboard shortcut Alt+Tab to quickly switch between presentation and Slido.
Can you do live polling in PowerPoint?
Creating a live poll in PowerPoint is as easy as a click of a button. Just simply “add a poll slide”, enter your poll text and click ‘Add’. You’re now ready to pose live polls to your audience to get the answers you need.
How do you create a polling question in PowerPoint?
1. Add Poll Slide
- Select the Add Poll Slide button from the ribbon.
- In the question editor that appears enter your question title.
- Choose how many of the choices you want your participants to be able to select. …
- Finally, press the ‘Add’ button and your question will be created and placed onto your PowerPoint slide.