How do I save a PowerPoint as a high resolution image Mac?
Click Export from the menu on the left. Click the Change File Type button. Select JPEG File Interchange Format. Click Save As.
PowerPoint 2011 For Mac:
- Select Save As from the File Menu.
- For Format, select JPEG.
- For Options, ensure Width is 1920 and Height is 1080.
How do you save a PowerPoint on a Mac?
Save and name a Keynote presentation on Mac
- Click anywhere in the presentation window to make it active, then choose File > Save (from the File menu at the top of your screen).
- Enter a name in the Save As field, then enter one or more tags (optional).
- Click the Where pop-up menu and choose a location. …
- Click Save.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to 300 dpi on a Mac?
(1) In PowerPoint, click Print (Command + P), and then choose “Save as PostScript…” (2) Open the PostScript (. ps) file in Preview. Export it as a TIFF.
How do I save a PowerPoint as 300 dpi on Mac?
On your Mac it’s just a matter of: File> Print. Select the Handouts (2 slides per page) Layout. Click the PDF button & select Save As PDF.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to high resolution images?
As a recap, in PowerPoint, go to File, Options, Advanced. And check the option Do not compress images in the file at the Image Size and Quality group. With this option set, your high resolution images, will remain high resolution, when they are stored within your presentation.
Why can’t I save my PowerPoint presentation Mac?
If you are unable to save the current PowerPoint presentation, you can try saving it as a new presentation file. First, create a blank presentation. Now, copy the slide content from the old presentation, paste it into a new presentation, and use Save As feature to save a new presentation file.
How do I save a PowerPoint presentation?
Save as a video file
On the File menu, select Save to ensure all your recent work has been saved in PowerPoint presentation format (. pptx). Click File > Export > Create a Video. (Or, on the Recording tab of the ribbon, click Export to Video.)
How do you you right click on a Mac?
Control-click on a Mac is similar to right-click on a Windows computer—it’s how you open shortcut (or contextual) menus on a Mac. Control-click: Press and hold the Control key while you click an item. For example, Control-click an icon, a window, the toolbar, the desktop, or another item.