How to Share Your iPhone, iPad and Android Screen with Cisco…
- Open the Cisco Webex Meetings app on your phone or tablet.
- Start or join a meeting.
- Begin broadcasting your screen. …
- Open Webex on your computer and join a meeting.
- In Webex on your computer, click the Share Content button.
To Share a PowerPoint Presentation in a WebEx Meeting
- Within a meeting, select the Share button from the meeting controls.
- Select Share File.
- Browse your computer and open the PowerPoint file.
- PowerPoint will open. WebEx will then load and display the PowerPoint in the meeting.
The Share menu and Share content options are only displayed to panelists, the presenter and host. Only the current presenter can share content in an event using the Share menu and Share content options. To allow an attendee to share content, they must first be promoted to a panelist and then made the presenter.
How do I view Powerpoint notes while presenting in Webex?
Click the More Options button at the bottom of your meeting and select PPT Notes to view the notes.
How do I enable screen sharing in Webex?
How do I share my screen?
- Select Share in the control bar on your screen.
- Select to share your screen or application from the list of open applications. …
- To start a whiteboard session, select Share, and New Whiteboard.
- To stop screen sharing, select Stop Sharing on the floating bar at the top of the screen.
If you want to share content by sharing your screen, see Share Content in Cisco Webex Meetings and Cisco Webex Events. Select Share > Multimedia. Enter the URL for the content that you want to share. After you select OK, the content appears in the Multimedia Viewer panel.
If you’re using Android 5.0 or later, you can also share your screen during a meeting on Webex for Android. > Share screen.
|1||During a meeting, tap More options > Share Screen.|
|5||Select Webex and tap Start Broadcast to start sharing.|
How do you present a PowerPoint?
You can also click the Play Slide Show command at the bottom of the PowerPoint window to begin a presentation from the current slide. Click the Slide Show tab on the Ribbon to access even more options. From here, you can start the presentation from the current slide and access advanced presentation options.
How do I use Webex mobile meeting?
You can join a Webex meeting from your Android device in any of the following ways: Sign in to your Webex account and: Swipe left to My Meetings and tap Join on the meeting entry. Tap Join Meeting, enter the meeting number, Personal Room URL, or host’s username, and then tap Join.
How do I join a Webex Meeting app?
Click Join Meeting. If you’re on the go, you can join your meeting from your Apple or Android phone, tablet or Apple watch using the Webex mobile app. You’ll be able to use video, chat with other participants, and share content. Tap Join meeting in your email invitation when it’s time to join the meeting.
How do I download Cisco Webex to my iPad?
You can download the app by:
- Searching for Cisco Webex Meetings in the Google Play Store or Amazon Appstore for Android.
- Joining a meeting for the first time in your device’s web browser and accepting the offer to install the app on your device.