How do I control Keynote with my iPhone?
From the menu bar, choose Keynote > Preferences, click Remotes, then select the “Enable” checkbox. On your iPhone or iPad, open the Keynote app, then tap the Keynote Remote button in the toolbar. If you don’t see the Keynote Remote button, tap Presentations or the Back button , then tap the Keynote Remote button.
Open a slide from the slide navigator
in the toolbar, then choose Navigator. The slide navigator appears on the left side of the current slide. Click a slide thumbnail to view the slide. Press the Down Arrow or Up Arrow key on your keyboard to move to the next or previous slide.
How do I control slides on my phone?
Use Your Android Device to Run Google Slides Remotely
- Once you’ve got your Chromecast device, connect it to your TV. …
- Make sure that you’ve got the Google Slides app installed on your Android device. …
- Once everything is properly set up, open the Google Slides app on your Android device.
How do I search in Keynote on iPhone?
Search for specific text
- Tap. …
- In the search field, enter the word or phrase you want to find. …
- To find only words that match the capitalization you specify, or to restrict search results to the whole words you enter, tap. …
- Tap the arrows to find the next or previous match.
How do I use my iPhone to control Keynote on my Macbook?
Turn on Wi-Fi on your iPhone or iPad and turn on Wi-Fi on your Mac. On your Mac, open Keynote. From the menu bar, choose Keynote > Preferences, click Remotes, then select the “Enable” tickbox. On your iPhone or iPad, open the Keynote app, then tap the Keynote Remote button in the toolbar.
Can you use iPhone to control Keynote on iPad?
If you have both an Apple iPhone and an iPad, you can control your iPad’s Keynote presentations remotely using the Keynote Remote app on your iPhone. This free Apple app connects both devices over either a Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection so you can use it in a conference room, coffee shop or in the field.
How do I move between slides in Keynote?
Add a transition
- In the slide navigator, click to select the slide you want to add a transition to. …
- In the Animate sidebar, click Add an Effect.
- Choose a transition (scroll to see them all). …
- To choose a different transition, click the Change button at the top of the sidebar and make another choice.
How do I switch between keynote presentations?
To switch between Keynote and your browser
Control-Command F (enters full screen browser mode for both displays) Alt-Command-Right Arrow (advance to next browser tab)
Can you control Google Slides from phone?
Google Slides already lets you beam your presentation deck to a Chromecast-equipped screen from your iOS or Android device. … Your handset is now a remote, with two large buttons to move back and forth between slides. The tool works like a charm, and also displays your speaker notes and a timer.
How can I use my phone as a remote for Google Slides?
To begin controlling your presentations from your phone:
- Open your presentation in Google Slides.
- On the top right, click the “Present with Remote” button.
- Wait until the presentation is fully loaded.
- Click on the “Show ID & Start Remote” button to view the 6-digit code.
- Press the Connect button and you are ready to go!
How do I use Google Slides on my phone?
On your Android phone or tablet, open a presentation in the Google Slides app. Swipe up and down to scroll through the slides. You can also pinch to zoom into a slide.
If you want to:
- Edit a slide: Tap on the slide. Edit slide. …
- View comments: Tap on the slide. View comment.
- Add comments: Tap on the slide. Add comment.