How do I change the pen settings in PowerPoint?
Change the color of the pen
- In Slide Show mode, click the Pen icon at the lower left portion of the slide:
- On the pop-up menu, point to Pen Color, and then select the color you want.
What is the arrow option in PowerPoint?
Follow these instructions to show or hide the arrow: Showing the arrow: Press A or = (the equals sign), click the Pen button and choose Arrow Options→Visible, or right-click and choose Pointer Options→Arrow Options→Visible. Hiding the arrow: Press Ctrl+H or click the Pen button and choose Arrow Options→Hidden.
How do you change the thickness of a pen in PowerPoint?
Increase Pen thickness
- After writing on a presentation in slide show mode, exit the slide show and choose to keep your annotations.
- Click on a pen marking to select it. …
- Click on the Stop Inking icon, if you’re still in ink mode.
- Select an annotation you want to be thicker.
- Click on Thickness>More Lines…