How do you record a video on PowerPoint?
Open your PowerPoint presentation and put it in “Slide Show” mode. With Panopto Express, you’ll have two options for recording your slides: You can either record your slides by recording your screen or by recording the slides within the PowerPoint application.
How do you make a video with pictures and music on PowerPoint?
To create a video in PowerPoint 2010, choose File> Save & Send> Create a Video. Check the settings on the right to make sure it will pick up your slide timings. Then click Create Video. Wait while PowerPoint outputs the video file.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to a video for free?
How to convert PowerPoint to video
- Click Drop or upload your files.
- Select the PowerPoint file you want to convert to video on your computer.
- Specify your preferred parameters for the conversion—or you can use the default parameters.
- Click the Convert button.
- Wait for your presentation to get converted to an MP4 video.
How do you record a PowerPoint and video at the same time?
The Easy Way
- Open your PowerPoint (or Keynote) presentation.
- Open ScreenFlow and click New Recording.
- Tick Record Desktop from and choose your desktop. …
- Tick Record Video from and choose the camera you want to record from. …
- Tick Record Audio from and chose the microphone you want to use.
How do I make an animated video in PowerPoint?
With PowerPoint you can easily integrate videos into your presentation and use the PowerPoint Animations to create elegant pauses, additional effects, and transitions. Insert the video into a slide. Click “Insert” and select “Video”. Click on the video and align it to the desired position and size.
How do I record a PowerPoint presentation with audio?
Windows 10 Instructions:
- Design your PowerPoint. …
- Click the Slide Show tab. …
- Click Record Slide Show. …
- Select Record from Current Slide or Record from Beginning depending on your needs. …
- Click Record to start recording narration for a slide. …
- Record narration and avoid reading text on the slide out loud to viewers.
How do I convert a PowerPoint slide to MP4?
Save in a video format
- Select File > Export. …
- Open the File Format list and select the video format that you want (MP4 or MOV). …
- Select the video Quality you want: Presentation Quality, Internet Quality, or Low Quality.
How do I convert PowerPoint 2007 to MP4 with audio?
PowerPoint to Video on Windows
- After you update your Microsoft Office suite to 2010 or later, open your PowerPoint 2007 presentation. …
- Move mouse to the “File” menu option on the top-left corner and then click it.
- Select the “Export” option on the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Create a Video” option.