Adding the PowerPoint to SlideShare and embedding it into Blackboard
How do I get Google Slides on my phone?
How to Open Google Slides in Android?
- Downloading the App. …
- Opening a File from Google Drive. …
- Once you’ve found the correct file, you will have to double click on it. …
- Adding Files to Google Drive. …
- Opening from Google Slides.
Is Google Slides available for iPhone?
Open the App Store. In the top search bar, search Google Slides . Install. The Google Slides app will appear on your Home screen.
How do you type on the Google Slides app on iPhone?
Add and remove text or objects
- On your iPhone or iPad, open a presentation in the Google Slides app.
- On the slide you want to add to, tap Add .
- Choose what you want to add, then tap Text, Image, Shape, or Line.
How do you download Google Slides?
Download a copy of a file
- On your computer, open a Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, or Forms home screen.
- Open a document, spreadsheet, or presentation.
- At the top, click File. Download.
- Choose a file type. The file will download onto your computer.
Do you need a Google account to use Google Slides?
Docs, Slides and Drawings can be shared outside your domain to users who do not have a Google account, therefore they will not be required to sign in to view the file. … The Docs sharing settings window will not display any users who have viewed your file without signing in with a Google account.
Is there a Google Slides app?
Google Slides is available as a web application, mobile app for Android, iOS, Windows, BlackBerry, and as a desktop application on Google’s Chrome OS. The app is compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint file formats. The app allows users to create and edit files online while collaborating with other users in real-time.
How do you type in Google Slides?
Add text or objects to a slide
- On your computer, open a presentation in Google Slides.
- Go to the slide where you want to add a text box or object.
- At the top, click Insert.
- Choose what you want to add, then click Text box, Image, Shape, or Line.