Turning text into a link to another slide
- Select the text that you want to turn into a link.
- Right-click and choose Link. You can also use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+K or Command+K if you’re using a Mac.
- A dialog box will open. …
- Choose the slide that you want the text to link to. …
- Click Apply.
- Your text is now a link.
Can you reference a slide in PowerPoint?
When citing a specific PowerPoint slide, you’ll include the slide number in addition to the author and date information. An example of this would look like (Garrett, 2019, slide 10).
Assign One Slide from Google Slides
- Find the page you want on the sidebar.
- Select File, Make a Copy.
- Choose “Selected Slides”
- Name your file (it will save to your Google Drive.
- Assign the slide via Google Classroom by selecting the file within Classroom or sharing the link.
How do you insert a reference slide in PowerPoint?
Open a PowerPoint presentation and navigate to the slide that has content you want to reference. You will be placing your references and your reference list on this slide. Click the ribbon’s “Insert” button and then click “Text Box.”
How do you cite in a PowerPoint?
To cite your sources within a PowerPoint presentation, you can include your references or in-text citations on each slide. You can (a) provide the references verbally, (b) provide a reference list slide at the end of your presentation with corresponding in-text citations, or (c) combine these.
To insert a hyperlink to another slide:
- Right-click the selected text or image, then click Hyperlink.
- The Insert Hyperlink dialog box will appear.
- On the left side of the dialog box, click Place in this Document. Creating a hyperlink to another slide.
- A list of the other slides in your presentation will appear. …
- Click OK.
How do I jump to another slide in PowerPoint?
Mouse: Right-click a slide, select Go to Slide on the shortcut menu, type the slide number, and then click OK.