How do you present Apple Keynote on Zoom?
2) With version 10.1 of Keynote, Apple has now made it possible to run Keynote presentations within Zoom! Hooray!
- Launch Keynote.
- In Keynote’s Play menu, select “Play Slideshow in Window.” …
- Now open up Zoom.
- Select “Share Screen” …
- Click the blue “Share” button.
Send a Keynote presentation on Mac
- With the presentation open, choose Share > Send a Copy > [sending option].
- Select a format for the copy and specify settings: …
- If there’s a password checkbox, do one of the following:
How do you view your presenter notes while using zoom in Keynote with one screen?
Note: To present in Presenter view with speaker notes, click the drop down arrow next to the Present button then select Presenter view. Your presentation will open. Speaker Notes will open in a new window that is not shared.
How do you see presenter notes in Keynote while presenting?
View presenter notes while playing your presentation
You can also view presenter notes when you rehearse your presentation. , move the pointer anywhere on the presenter display to make it appear. Select the Presenter Notes checkbox then click outside the dialog to close it.
How do I use Presenter display in Keynote?
Click Configure below the thumbnail of any display, then do any of the following:
- Show the presentation on the display: Click Show Slideshow.
- Stop playing the presentation on the display: Click Show Presenter Display.
- Change the items that show on a presenter display: Choose any combination of options from the list.
How do you make a presentation Interactive on Zoom?
Scott J. Allen
- Ask a Question/Participants Answer in “Chat.” After participants have posted in “chat,” ask the group what themes they notice in the responses.
- Ask a Question/Participants Use Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down. …
- Ask a Question/Call on a Participant. …
- Assigned Questions. …
- Share Screen/Interactive Website.
Automatically entering Side-by-side mode
Click your profile picture then click Settings. Click the Share Screen tab. Click the Side-by-Side Mode check box. Zoom will automatically enter side-by-side mode when a participant starts sharing their screen.