How do I restrict editing from a PowerPoint presentation?
Add password protection to a file
- Select File > Info.
- Select Protect Presentation > Encrypt with Password.
- In the Password box, enter the password you’d like to use. Select OK.
- PowerPoint prompts you to confirm the password by entering it once more.
- Save the file to ensure the password takes effect.
How can I tell who has access to my PowerPoint?
In order to check who has the access to your site, you will need to press “Share” (see the right top part of your page). In the dialog box “Share” you will need to press the link which is located after “Shared With”. This will allow you to see all people your document/file has been shared with.
What is restricted access in PowerPoint?
Save the presentation. Go to File > Info. Select Protect Presentation, point to Restrict Permission by People, and then select Restricted Access. … Read Users with Read permission can read a presentation, but they don’t have permission to edit, print, or copy it.
How do I unlock a PowerPoint presentation online?
How to unlock presentation using Aspose. Slides Unlock application
- Open Aspose. …
- Click inside the file drop area to upload a presentation or drag & drop it.
- Type presentation password and press “Unlock”.
- Download unlocked presentation, view it online or send it via email, using the according buttons.
How do I unlock PowerPoint background?
Select the picture that you want to remove the background from. Select Picture Format > Remove Background, or Format > Remove Background. If you don’t see Remove Background, make sure you selected a picture. You might have to double-click the picture to select it and open the Format tab.
Which PowerPoint File can’t be edited or modified?
The file has been marked as Final
The presentation may be marked as Final in PowerPoint 2007 or later. That protects it against further changes, so you won’t be able to edit the file. Click the Office button, then choose Prepare, Mark as Final again to make it editable again.