How do you rearrange objects in Keynote on iPad?
Touch and hold one object, then tap at least two other objects you want to align. , then tap Arrange.
How do I make my iPad pictures move?
Edit Live Photos on iPad
- Open the Live Photo and tap Edit.
- Tap , then do any of the following: Set a key photo: Move the white frame on the frame viewer, tap Make Key Photo, then tap Done. Trim a Live Photo: Drag either end of the frame viewer to choose the frames the Live Photo plays.
How do you rearrange objects in Keynote?
You can move an object one point at a time to more precisely position it on the slide.
- Click an object to select it.
- Do one of the following: Move an object one point: Press an arrow key. Move an object ten points: Hold down the Shift key while you press an arrow key.
How do I rearrange layers in Keynote?
- Drag an object so that it overlaps with one or more other objects.
- Tap. , then tap Arrange.
- Tap an object, then do one of the following: Drag the slider until the object is layered where you want it. Tap the icons to move the selected object forward or backward.
How do I use a photo gallery in Keynote?
Add an image gallery in Keynote on iPad
- Tap , tap. , then tap Image Gallery.
- Drag the image gallery to reposition it on the slide, then drag any blue dot to resize it.
- Tap. …
- To customize the image gallery, make sure it’s still selected, then do any of the following: …
- To navigate through the image gallery, tap or .
How do you group objects in Keynote on a Mac?
Group or ungroup objects
- Group objects: Select multiple objects, then Control-click one of the objects and choose Group from the shortcut menu.
- Ungroup objects: Control-click the group, then choose Ungroup from the shortcut menu.