How do I put multiple pictures in one PowerPoint?
To select several objects, press Shift, and then select each object. On the Drawing Tools Format tab, select Merge Shapes, and then pick the option you want: Union: Turns all the selected objects into one object. Combine: Turns all the selected objects into one object, but removes the overlapping portion.
How do I add photos to an existing PowerPoint?
On the Insert tab, in the Images group, click the arrow under Photo Album, and then click New Photo Album. In the Photo Album dialog box, under Insert picture from, click File/Disk. In the Insert New Pictures dialog box, locate the folder that contains the picture that you want to insert, and then click Insert.
Why are my pictures not showing on PowerPoint?
Make sure you have the latest Office Updates installed. Try going to File > Save As and save your file to a different location. Close PowerPoint and reopen the file to see if your pictures display properly. … For example, you may be prompted to install a graphics filter to view the picture or clip.
Where can I get pictures for PowerPoint?
Best Sources of free Images to use in PowerPoint Presentations
- Unsplash. Unsplash is an amazing resource for high-quality images, which can be used for private or commercial purposes and can even be modified. …
- Pexels. …
- Freerange. …
- Creative Commons. …
- Pixabay. …
How do you combine pictures together?
Merge JPG Files Into One Online
- Go to the JPG to PDF tool, drag and drop your JPGs in.
- Rearrange the images in the correct order.
- Click ‘Convert’ to merge the images.
- Download your single document on the following page.