How do I undo a fillet in SOLIDWORKS?
You want to remove the fillet from the circular edge only. Select the circular filleted edge. Click Remove. The FilletXpert removes the fillet from the circular edge only.
How do I change a fillet type in SOLIDWORKS?
Click Fillet on the Features toolbar, or click Insert, Features, Fillet/Round. Set the PropertyManager options. For constant radius fillets only, you can use the FilletXpert to add or modify fillets and to manage fillet corners. Click OK .
How do you remove a fillet radius?
To change a fillet’s radius,
- Click Modeling and then, in the Draw group, click the arrow next to Fillet.
- Click Modify. The Modify Fillet dialog box opens.
- Click or box the fillets you want to change. …
- Type a new radius in New Radius.
- Click to complete the operation.
How do you remove a sketch fillet?
When you select the corner, the preview changes colors. Drag the preview to adjust the fillet size if necessary. Click OK to accept the fillet, or click Undo to remove the fillet.
What is fillet command in Solidworks?
Fillet/Round creates a rounded internal or external face on the part. You can fillet all edges of a face, selected sets of faces, selected edges, or edge loops.
How do you use the shell tool in Solidworks?
The Solidworks shell tool is located in both features commandmanager and Insert menubar.
How to Use Solidworks Shell Tool
- Step 1: Create New Part File. Open Solidworks CAD software and create new part file. …
- Step 2: Create Rectangle Box. …
- Step 3: Select SolidWorks Shell Tool. …
- Step 4: Apply Solidworks Shell Tool.
How do you use a variable fillet?
Creates a fillet with variable radii values. Use control points to help define the fillet.
|Default||The application selects the Keep edge or Keep surface option.|
|Keep surface||The fillet edge adjusts to be continuous and smooth, while the model edge changes to match the fillet edge.|
How do you change a fillet radius in CAD?
Changing the fillet radius affects subsequent fillets.
Tip: You can press and hold Shift while selecting objects to override the current fillet radius with a value of 0.
- Click Home tab Modify panel Fillet. Find.
- Enter r (Radius).
- Enter the fillet radius.
How do you measure a fillet radius in Solidworks?
To measure any fillet in any condition, all you have to do it fire up the Curvature Evaluation tool and hover over the filleted face. SOLIDWORKS will display a live measurement of the curvature directly under your mouse. That’s all there is to it!
How do you delete a fillet in Inventor?
- On the ribbon: In a part (.ipt) file: Environment tab Begin panel Recognize Revit Features. …
- Specify the geometric recognition options. …
- Select faces to be removed from the model. …
- Click the plus sign to apply the change and continue removing details.
- Click to finish.